SECURE can provide its customers high quality gypsum through SECURE Minerals. In operation since 1946, this dedicated multi-mineral processing and packaging facility located in Lethbridge, Alberta services the energy industry in Western Canada.
SECURE’S Gypsum Features
- Calcium sulfate dihydrate or more commonly known “Gypsum” has been used as an economical fertilizer for more than 200 years
- Gypsum helps plants build extensive root systems to support the plants and their yields through stressful conditions
- SECURE Minerals has experience selling into the drilling, agriculture and horticulture industries
- Robust supply chain with many international suppliers
SECURE can manufacture and produce gypsum in any type of packaging as listed below:
- 25 kg multi-wall paper sacks
-Pallet dimensions are 42”x42” two way
- Super sacks (1.4 MT or 1,400 kg) to optimize trucking loads
SECURE also offers the option to deliver in either pneumatic bulk trucks or flat deck trucks.