SECURE's fleet of remote access equipment opens up areas previously only accessible by helicopter.
Our fleet consists of Marsh Master MM3 Tracked Units, capable of handling 3,000lbs while floating with a ground pressure of less than 1.5psi. The Marsh Master units come complete with their own picker – rated to the carrying capacity of our Marsh Master MM3. In addition to the Marsh Master units, SECURE’s fleet of remote access equipment consists of a UTV, Hagglund, ATVs and Land Tamer vehicles for site-specific access mobility.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Payload of 8,000lbs
- 1.53 psi ground pressure (no load)
- 2.56 psi ground pressure (loaded)
- Hydraulically driven
- Powered by a 125hp diesel engine.
- Auxiliary hydraulic accessories available.
- Payload of 3,000lbs
- Fully Amphibious
- Low Ground Pressure of Less Than 1.5psi
- Complete With Picker
- For Transportation of Both Equipment and Personnel
- Powered by a 165hp Turbo Diesel
- Minimal Ground Disturbance
- Amphibious Industrial Class Machine
- For Use on Land, Water & Snow
- Welded Aluminium Construction
- For Rescue, Service or Transportation of Goods
- 2,000lb Passenger & Payload Capacity
- Cargo Deck & Enclosed Heated Cab
- Deutz Diesel Engine
- Winch / 3-Point Hitch
- Side by side tracked all-terrain vehicles
- For transportation of personnel and equipment.
Contact one of our sales representatives for more information on SECURE's Integrated Fluid Solutions:
587 390 2457