SECURE Energy Services is a leading integrated crude-by-rail service provider. Our Full Service Rail Terminals (FSRTs) transport crude products via rail to end users on behalf of Canadian oil producers. With pipelines running at full capacity, our FSRT services provide an alternative solution to producers who are looking to get their product to market in a timely and safe manner.
FSRTs provide oil and gas producers with two methods to get their crude to market. Crude can be aggregated with multiple supplies through an FSRT and marketed through a single-sale transaction or producers can market their own barrels by utilizing our transloading services, which carry crude-by-rail to virtually all North American markets. Each method provides added flexibility and additional pricing options for our customers.
Our facilities are built to the highest environmental standards and are fully compliant with all government regulations. We apply best-in-class engineering practices when designing and building our facilities to ensure that we operate with the environment and public health and safety in mind.
- Truck offloading utilizes closed systems to prevent fugitive emissions and occupational exposure
- Terminals with tankage use vapour collection and recovery systems to prevent fugitive emissions and occupational exposure
- All rail cars are inspected before and after loading to ensure full compliance with current regulations
- We utilize mobile and fixed loading units for the purpose of loading crude products
- Best-in-class metering systems to ensure accuracy when loading crude
SECURE operates rail facilities in High Prairie, Mannville, Alliance and Rycroft.
SECURE's Rycroft Full Service Rail Terminal is now open!
For more information contact:
Sam Purves, Facility Manager: 780 357 5685