Our labs are the hub for best-in-class research and development, troubleshooting, customer demonstrations and product development.
We make sure our talented lab teams are continuously learning, staying on top of the technological advances in the oil and gas industry. Rigorous attention to detail by our teams allows for innovative products and solutions to be transferred from lab testing to field application.
All of our lab services are based in Canada, making for quick response time and ongoing support for projects
Capabilities of our Calgary lab include:
- Drilling Fluids Product Testing
- Anti-accretion analysis
- Sand cell tests
- Elastomer compatibility testing
- Barite SAG shoe analysis
- Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery Testing
- Fluid analysis
- Polymer Loading Curves (viscosity vs concentration / temperature / shear rate)
- Static and Dynamic adsorption
- Polymer Concentration
- Viscoelastic Measurements (Weissenberg number, relaxation time)
- Intrinsic Viscosity Viscosity Average Molecular Weight
- Fluid saturations
- Rheology measurements for polymers and surfactants including viscosity loading curves, intrinsic viscosity, viscosity average molecular weight, IFT, compatibility
- QA/QC analysis to support existing projects including Filter Ratio (FR), Modified Filter Ratio (MFR), Screen Factor (SF)
- Resistance Factor and Residual Resistance Factor
- Sand pack/core floods to qualify various polymers under reservoir conditions
- Completion Fluids Solutions
Customers can count on extensive technical experience with our team using state-of-the-art analytical equipment, ensuring high-quality data collection and interpretation. In addition, we have strong relationships with external facilities (both industrial and academic) ensuring rapid access to a wide range of analytical techniques and test instrumentation.
We are compliant with all API testing procedures where required and ensure QA/QC parameters are met.