We work with our customers to ensure that a pipeline and all its related components are running properly for the entirety of its lifespan.From construction, to maintenance and final abandonment of an asset - our experienced team can help support your pipeline project. For any project, safety and quality are a top priority for us, beginning to end including:
- Quality Management System (QMS) approach for projects
- Industry leading Behaviour Based Safety Program
- Large fleet of our own equipment stationed across western Canada
Our team consists of experienced equipment operators, expert supervisors and pipeline specialized project managers. All have experience with some of the most demanding pipeline projects throughout Canada including in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
All solutions are guided by a culture rooted in health and safety. We are guided by our Health, Safety and Environment policy and follow our 8 Life Saving Rules (LSRs).
With extensive experience in pipeline integrity, we offer solutions that are individually tailored to each client, beginning to end, including:
Pipeline integrity digs
Watercourse crossing repairs
- Liner pulls
Our projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner by our highly experienced crews.
Pipeline repairs and maintenance are designed specifically to your project's needs, from management through to commissioning.
We are experienced with all pipeline materials, from steel to composite installations. We are:
- A premier contractor for the installation of Free-Standing Liners within failed and failing steel pipelines
- Qualified with all the leading composite pipe-suppliers
When a pipeline reaches the end of it's operating life, we offer:
- Pipeline abandonment services
- Above ground facility and pipeline demolition
- Reclamation and safe appropriate disposal of all materials including impacted materials and other hazardous products
- Road access
Emergency Response Services
Our broad footprint across western Canada ensures quick response; having specialized equipment on site in the shortest amount of time possible. Quick response with trained personnel means actively mitigating ongoing losses and managing environmental damage.