Originally done face-to-face on site, our facility orientations will now be completed digitally, through Avetta Pegasus.
Vendors and contractors are asked to take SECURE’s digital facility orientation in advance of arrival – on your own time, ahead of time. That being said, we will still carry out short, site-specific orientations upon arrival at our sites.
To complete the orientation:1. Click HERE to go to the orientation portal.
2. Log into the orientation portal using your email and password. If you do not have an account, please Sign Up. To Sign Up you will need to enter your name, email and password.
3. Select the orientation that applies to you:
- SECURE Midstream - Facility Orientation - for water hauling, oil hauling, vac truck disposal, etc.
- SECURE Midstream - Landfill Orientation - for leachate transport, dirt trucks, etc.
- SECURE Midstream - Contractor Orientation - for contract work
- SECURE Midstream - Wellsite Safety Orientation - for well site services
- SECURE Fluid Management - Contractor Orientation - for third-party drivers and contract work
4. Select Enroll and Launch to start the orientation. Enter your first and last name so that your certificate can be generated upon completion and select Confirm.
5. SECURE requires that all individuals understand and acknowledge the orientation. Please print or save a copy of your certificate.
If you have any Avetta Pegasus access issues, please reach out to SECURE's Facility Orientation team.