- Fluid Disposal
Our facilities are built to the highest environmental standards and are fully compliant with all government regulations. We apply best-in-class engineering practices when designing and building our facilities to ensure that we operate with the environment and public health and safety in mind.
Full Service Rail Terminal (FSRT) Features:
- Truck offloading utilizes closed systems to prevent fugitive emissions and occupational exposure
- Terminals with tankage use vapour collection and recovery systems to prevent fugitive emissions and occupational exposure
- All rail cars are inspected before and after loading to ensure full compliance with current regulations
- We utilize mobile and fixed loading units for the purpose of loading crude products
- Best-in-class metering systems to ensure accuracy when loading crude
Railway Operating Approval Certificate #03-0387
Class II Disposal Approval Number
This facility is approximately 5 km southeast from Rycroft, AB on highway 49. Access to the site is 0.8 km south off highway 49 on range road 50.
Area Manager: Rocky Gerlitz 780 357 5634
Facility Manager: Sam Purves 780 357 5685 (office) 780 380 6585 (mobile)
Lead Operator: Chuck Spencer 780 357 5686 (office) 780 933 4096 (mobile)
Administrator: Naomi Smith 780 357 5687 (office)
Jeff Duncan 780 518 6000