To process invoices as quickly and efficiently as possible, SECURE ENERGY requires ALL invoices be submitted via OpenInvoice.
Set-up for New Users
- To Sign Up: Join Now and fill in the required information.
- The self registration process takes approximately 15 minutes, at which time you will be provided a username and password to access the application. If required, OpenInvoice will schedule a training session with you. Training typically takes place over the phone and takes approximately 30 minutes.
- OpenInvoice is enabled 2-3 days after registration. An email confirmation will be sent to you confirming activation. If requested, OpenInvoice assists suppliers with first invoice submission. Refer to How To Submit Invoices To SECURE ENERGY (PDF) for extra assistance.
Set-up for Current Users
If you already use OpenInvoice with another customer, please email Vendor Management to request enablement. We can easily on-board your company to submit invoices to SECURE. Please include the full name of your company, as registered in OpenInvoice.
Training & Questions
- OpenInvoice Technical Support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-866-627-3287
- How To Submit Invoices To SECURE (PDF with specific invoicing requirements)
- Other questions regarding SECURE’s OpenInvoice process:
OpenInvoice is an e-invoicing system managed by Oildex and is completely free for vendors to use. Benefits of using this system include:
- Expedited invoice processing and timely payment
- Ability to track status of each invoice
- Online process for quick dispute resolution
- Complete history and audit trail of all invoice related changes
- No lost invoices
- No user, licensing, or transaction fees and/or setup charges
- No software installation
Supplier Code of Conduct
All vendors must adhere to our Supplier Code of Conduct