SECURE ENERGY uses OpenInvoice to process vendor invoices as quickly and efficiently as possible.
OpenInvoice is an e-invoicing system managed by Oildex, and is completely free for vendors to use. Benefits of using this system include:
- Expedited invoice processing and timely payment
- Ability to track status of each invoice
- Online process for quick dispute resolution
- Complete history and audit trail of all invoice related changes
- No lost invoices
- No user, licensing, or transaction fees and/or setup charges
- No software installation
Set-up for New Users
- Company Info: http://openinvoice.com/
- To Sign Up: Join Now and fill in the required information.
- The self registration process takes approximately 15 minutes, at which time you will be provided a username and password to access the application. If required, ADP will schedule a training session with you. Training typically takes place over the phone and takes approximately 30 minutes.
- OpenInvoice is enabled 2-3 days after registration. Email confirmation will be sent to a supplier confirming activation. If requested, Application Support assists suppliers with first invoice submission.
- OpenInvoice Technical Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-866-627-3287
- Already an OpenInvoice User?
- How To Invoice SECURE ENERGY (PDF with specific invoicing requirements)
Set-up for Current Users
If you already use OpenInvoice with another customer, please email Supply Chain to request enablement. We can easily on-board your company to submit invoices to SECURE ENERGY. Please include the full name of your company, as registered in OpenInvoice.
For vendors who are submitting numerous invoices to SECURE ENERGY, we recommend EnterMyInvoice.com software. This software extracts invoice data and enters it for you into OpenInvoice.
For more information and pricing, please contact: