Compliance driven drilling waste management solutions
Understanding what’s important to you is important to us. Each drilling waste management program is tailored to your specific requirements. Our comprehensive knowledge of the drilling waste management regulatory framework in western Canada helps us provide appropriate disposal methods to achieve a cost-effective solution. And our field technicians have the expertise to coordinate onsite.
Our core services include:
- Drilling waste management
- HDD bore waste management
- Core hole program
- Water management
- Spill response
We know the regulations inside and out
Our thorough knowledge of the regulatory processes and reporting related to drilling waste management coupled with our experience in western Canada sets us apart.
The team is made of individuals who:
- Know the regulations - We were involved with the Alberta Energy Regulator’s Directive 50 rewrite in 2012 which is the current regulation that contains the requirements for the treatment and disposal of drilling waste in Alberta. With our experience working in Saskatchewan and British Columbia, we have a deep understanding of their drilling waste management regulations, GL-99 and OGC Chapter 10, respectively.
- Sees things from your side - We worked in oil and gas exploration and production companies and are a committee member of the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producer (CAPP)
- Are located across western Canada - Our field technicians cover Fort St. John, British Columbia to Southeast Saskatchewan
- Reporting - One of the most important parts of managing drilling waste is reporting. Working with the Alberta Energy Regulator's Digital Data Submission (DDS), we complete all necessary documentation and reporting for each well license and the end of life drilling waste management.