SECURE is pleased to release our new Climate Action Plan, detailing the steps within our strategy of achieving the goal of net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050.
The Plan describes our overarching strategy to integrate climate considerations into our overall business strategy, risk management assessments, business models, and day-to-day operations.
SECURE is committed to assisting our customers in achieving their climate goals by providing innovative midstream and environmental solutions and services that help reduce costs and emissions, including:
- Strategically locating Midstream Infrastructure and water and waste treatment services near customer production to reduce transportation requirements for hauling oil, waste and water for processing and disposal.
- Building oil and water pipelines connecting customer production to SECURE’s Midstream Infrastructure, reducing the emissions associated with trucking.
- Consolidating volumes from multiple producers and waste generators in fit-for-purpose facilities, reducing our customers’ capital requirements and the overall environmental impact of our operations.
- Providing scrap metal recycling services; recycling scrap metal is less emission-intensive than producing metal products from virgin resources.
- Offering our waste services and onsite customers waste management solutions with lower carbon intensity.
- Exploring emerging technology and novel application of existing technologies to assist customers with reducing the emission intensity of their operations.
To drive continuous improvement and diversify our business, we are also seeking new opportunities that complement our existing service offerings to help our customers meet their Climate Action Plans and deliver energy responsibly to the world.
Working with our customers in 2021, SECURE accomplished the following:
We strive to partner with our customers to help them meet their ESG commitments while delivering on our own, and we encourage you to reach out to SECURE to see how we can help.